Friday, January 22, 2010

Great Deal on Helpful Books

I have mentioned David DuChemin before and I am going to mention him again because he has just come out with his latest e-book. This is his sixth one thus far. He also has two "real" books out that are very much worth reading. I again want to point out that he does not write dry how-to books or even really good how-to books for that matter. David is out to inspire creativity and story telling. I have not yet read his e-books though I possess two of them presently. But, I have read "Within the Frame", chunks of "VisionMongers," (both of which I could not give a high enough recommendation for) and enough of his blog to feel free in selling you on him in general.
That being said, he has a couple of great deals on his blog that are good for tonight and tomorrow. The e-books are normally a whopping $5 but are even less if you get in on them now. And if you are into photography at all and want to improve without having to dump a fortune on gear then this is the guy to read. His mantra is "Gear is good, vision is better."
Here is the link to the post with the deals.

No comments: