Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First Post of the New Year

DSC_8105

Well, it has been a great Christmas break, today finishes up the 12th day, tomorrow begins Epiphany, and Thursday will bring my return to school for teacher training. It has been a full break with car problems, crashing hard drives, sickness and... visiting family, great food, great drinks, and a lot of picture taking!
The return to normality is about to begin and I hope to be a little more fruitful and consistent with blogging. I have been spurred in this regard through the wonderful writing of David duChemin in his new book VisionMongers. I was able to read part of it at a bookstore while waiting to pick up my Mac and I thoroughly enjoyed every bit I could read in that short time. I have already read his book Within The Frame (I HIGHLY recommend it) and look very much forward to getting into VisionMongers.

No comments: