Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Boots (texture)

boots
This is a technique I have been seeing in a lot of places. I was curious about it so I started trying to figure it out. It is not that hard but this is my first attempt. The final image you see here is actually a composite of 4 different images- Eleanor's waist down and then three textures. I am not sure how often I will be using this technique but it was sure fun to play with. I may try it with some portrait or wedding stuff later. Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I like it!

Steve Thompson said...

Hola, Clayton. Nice work. It looks like something that would work really well on the cover of a book or CD. Especially a CD. Hint hint. This seems like something you should try your hand at a little more often. Get into the design side a bit more. I'm sure you know several people who write books, music, etc who will be needing covers. Which reminds me, I have a little side project for you...

Impression Sunrise said...

wow! so artistic. That's really cool!