Friday, January 29, 2010

Excuses and Recommendations

Well, I have not posted in a little while --somewhere around a week (or more). This coming shortly after my resolution to post more often. To try my hand at excuse making, I will tell you that I am having some technical difficulties. I was saving an image for upload when my issue arose and I have not yet gotten it resolved. That image, along with some others that I have been capturing, will be posted in time (hopefully sooner than later). So, don't give up on me yet!

That being said, I would like to recommend a photographer who I have come to enjoy. His name is Eric Ryan Anderson and I bumped into his work through Scott Kelby's "guest blog" series which he does on Wednesdays. So, go check out him out.
Eric Ryan Anderson guest blog post
Eric Ryan Anderson's blog

No comments: